Online learning links
1.SIMS Learning Gateway
This provides secure online access to real-time data in SIMS for parents and Academy staff. It includes up to date information about your childs' attendance and behavioural reports to ensure parents are better engaged and students are encouraged to drive their own achievement.
Online Learning Tools and homework assignments for students.
You should have been sent login details but if you have not received them please contact email@example.com.
3.Remote Desktop Access
By using this technology teachers and students will be able to securely access their desktop environment from any location and on most devices that are connected to the internet.
Requirements to access the Remote Desktion system:
• PC, Laptop or Mac
• Internet Explorer/Microsoft Remote Desktop (free to download)
• An Internet connection
• That’s it!
How do I Use Remote Desktop system?
• Log in using your username and password by clicking the following link: https://remote.trfa.org.uk.
• When entered for the first time eg. on a home device you will see a message asking you to allow a Microsoft add-on/plugin – this is normal and what you should expect to see.
• Depending on your device you may be asked for you username and password again.
• Once connect just click on the WIA Desktop icon