How to pay online (including topping up dinner money)
- Please click on the online payment link and login
- If you are logging into the Parent Portal and App for the first time, please click on this link for more details: Parent Portal and App - Getting started and logging in – Arbor Help Centre (arbor-education.com)
The dining hall uses biometrics, so you can add money onto your child's account which is stored against their fingerprint data or pin number. Students simply choose their food and scan their finger to pay so they never have to worry about forgetting their dinner money again.
To book and pay for your child’s educational visit:
- Students will receive an essential information form which you must complete and return to Sue.Harris@olympustrust.co.uk or Reception.
- Please make a payment by our online payment system.
Instrument and/or Singing lessons
- Instrument lessons are booked through the South Gloucestershire Music Hub Portal.
- Click here to read what's available.
Click here to find out how to sign up for alerts when your child/children’s dinner money gets low or a trip is available.