How to pay online (including topping up dinner money)
- Click the Tucasi online payment link and login
- If you are paying for the first time you must select ‘Register as a new user‘. You will need an ‘online link code’ which has previously been posted to you
- If you have not received this code please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The dining hall uses biometrics, so you can add money onto your childs’ account which is stored against their fingerprint data or pin number. Students simply choose their food and scan their finger to pay so they never have to worry about forgetting their dinner money again.
To book and pay for your child’s educational visit:
- Complete this Form and return it to us at email@example.com. You are welcome to complete it digially and email it back to us at the address above, or you may prefer to print it out and return to the school office.
- Make payment either by cheque (made payable to ‘Winterbourne Academy’) and deliver to the school reception or use our online payment link. To pay online for the first time you will need to register with an ‘online link code’ – to request one please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Instrument and/or Singing lessons
- Instrument lessons are booked through the South Gloucestershire Music Hub Portal.
- Click here to read what's available.
Click here to find out how to sign up for alerts when your child/children’s dinner money gets low or a trip is available.