The Concorde Partnership is a group of local providers who work in partnership with each other with the common belief that collaboration brings benefits to the young people we serve.
Members of the partnership for 2017/18 are as follows:
- Abbeywood, Bradley Stoke and Patchway Community Schools
- Bristol Technology and Engineering Academy
- South Gloucestershire and Stoued College
Click here to view the 2017/18 prospectus.
The aims of the partnership:
- Ensure that our local Post 16 provision is viable and still offer students a quality service, with a breadth of choice. By pooling our resources, we provide a better range of opportunites for young people locally.
- To ensure our curriculum offer is tailored to the needs of our students, progression routes and local employment opportunities.
- To build on the specialisms and expertise in each partnership centre.
- To provide an aligned timetable and free transport facilities, enabling students to; access and combine L3 academic, technical and vocational qualifications, ensuring what centres offer dovetails and compliments the rest of the partnership.
- As a partnership we can provide more opportunities for students: IAGS, enrichment, leadership, extra curriculum and community opportunities.
- Share best practice / CPD opportunities / planning / resources / standardisation / moderation. All centres have things they do well and not so well – we can learn from each other – as subject experts.